Autism Funding Unit » Find Professionals

Are you looking for specific professionals to work with your child? In order to access autism funding for children under six, parents must employ professionals who are on the Registry of Autism Service Providers (RASP). Search the RASP here. For children over 6 (and for all other professionals that may or may not be listed in the RASP), we hope that our Professionals Directory (below) will help you find who you are looking for.

Tip: You will want to use the “Select Category” drop down menu below to narrow down your search, or you can use the Search box.

Please note: If you encounter any listing that is out of date, we would love to know about it. Please contact us.  Also if you know about a professional not yet listed in our database, you can add a listing to our directory here.


Home PO Box 9776 STN PROV GOVT Victoria BC V8W 9S5 Work Phone: 1 877 777-3530Website: autism
Photo of Autism Funding Unit

Frequently Asked Questions
Steps on How to Access Funding
Direct Payment Agreement Form (CF0945)
A Parent’s Handbook: Your Guide to Autism Programs (September 2013)

Connections Business Directory | Leaflet | © OpenStreetMap contributors

PO Box 9776 STN PROV GOVT Victoria BC V8W 9S5

Recently added to our Directory


Okanagan Family Autism Connection does not interview the professionals or resources listed in this directory, nor do we guarantee anyone's references or qualifications. We highly recommend you do your due diligence and perform a criminal record check as well as confirm references before hiring any person or agency.