TIER Teaching Independence Employment Responsibility » Find Professionals

Are you looking for specific professionals to work with your child? In order to access autism funding for children under six, parents must employ professionals who are on the Registry of Autism Service Providers (RASP). Search the RASP here. For children over 6 (and for all other professionals that may or may not be listed in the RASP), we hope that our Professionals Directory (below) will help you find who you are looking for.

Tip: You will want to use the “Select Category” drop down menu below to narrow down your search, or you can use the Search box.

Please note: If you encounter any listing that is out of date, we would love to know about it. Please contact us.  Also if you know about a professional not yet listed in our database, you can add a listing to our directory here.


TIER Teaching Independence Employment Responsibility

Work 165 Rutland Road North Kelowna BC V1X 3B1 Work Phone: 250.765.2040Work Fax: 250.765.4344Website: Teaching Independence Employment Responsibility
Photo of TIER Teaching Independence Employment Responsibility

Biographical Info

Community Based Programs For People with Developmental Disabilities

TIER Support Services provides Person Centered Programs for both Community and Employment Support. One-on one assistance/support with realistic goals and outcomes developed with you and your family, friend, or caregiver. All programs are designed to assist you with planning for your independence in the community.

Categories: - List by Region, Adult Services, Central Okanagan, Centres, Resources, Youth Services


Okanagan Family Autism Connection does not interview the professionals or resources listed in this directory, nor do we guarantee anyone's references or qualifications. We highly recommend you do your due diligence and perform a criminal record check as well as confirm references before hiring any person or agency.